Thursday, March 28, 2013

NO JUNKFOOD CHALLENGE - Day 10

Jeni:
Don't know why, but today was this first day in the whole challenge that I've just been kind of feeling lousy.
It's not the weight thing, I know my success isn't measure on a scale, I think it's more from being tired...it just happens.
I did fine with both the challenge and my calories, but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it today. I just didn't want to be doing this, I wanted to not count my calories...I wanted to buy some junk at the store and just go crazy.
I think it will pass, and I also think I see why. I waited too long between meals and didn't snack. I also had breakfast for the first time in a few days, which means I had less to eat throughout the rest of the day.

In other news, my troupe performs tomorrow night, Saturday we get our Bountiful Basket and Sunday is EASTER!! We're so close!
I'm also finally ahead on some homework, which hasn't been the case since before my miscarriage in January. Feels super good to be on top of things.

My picture today is an old favorite of mine. I've given up on myself too many times in my life, and I need to remember that I'm not just responsible for me. I have a husband now and we are a family. I hope to one day have children who can look to me as someone with self worth and confidence.

I know that my body is a gift from God. I know that. I just need to start acting on the knowledge.

I love you all...thank you SO MUCH for all the support in this journey.

Be happy and healthy!
xoxo






Courtney:
Hey Jeni, remember all those times we used to say "THIS is why we're best friends" ? Well this is another one of those times. We were SO on the same vibe today. I did great for the first half of the day, eating carrots and drinking water and going on a walk, but then, somewhere before dinner, I started to crave sugar, and I broke. I'm super disappointed in myself, because I know that Jeni is trying so hard to keep this up, and I feel like a little weakling. So I have some rededication to do tomorrow. Only 2 more days till this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment