Monday, March 25, 2013

NO JUNK FOOD CHALLENGE - Day 7

Jeni:

Well folks, we've hit the week mark! So far so good. I had a pretty good day today. I got a late start again, which always leaves me hungrier through the day, but I've noticed that if I'm hydrated a lot of that hunger fades.

I went over calories today :( only by a little, luckily, but my husband made a delicious dinner and I think I just overdid it a bit.

Other than that, I'm just gearing up for the end of the semester. I'm excited to start going to Zumba classes with a friend this week, too. :) Gotta love that latin dancing!

For our funny picture of the day, I bring back an oldie, but a goodie. This is the story of my life, folks...finger in the cake batter and wondering why I'm so sad to be overweight.
So glad I can say I'm changing and that it's for good reason.

Love you all!









Courtney:
Let it be known - TODAY I DID SO GOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. I need to get better at skipping breakfast though. When I wake up late, I just go straight to lunch. No wait! I did have breakfast - I shared a sleeve of fig newtons with my sister. Lunch was a sub sandwich and a smoothie, and dinner was almost an entire tray of raw veggies, with pork loin, potatoes and carrots from the crock pot. No chocolate! No candy! 1 week after starting, I finally had a perfect day :)

Best of luck to the rest of you, darlings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment