Monday, March 25, 2013

NO JUNK FOOD CHALLENGE - Days 5&6

Jeni:
Well, I got a text from Courtney that her internet was down because of the storms in Florida, so I decided that we would take the weekend off and hopefully she can update you about the weekend later.

As for me, this weekend was kinds of good and bad.

I still haven't broken the "junk food" rules of this challenge, and I feel good about that, BUT my calories all weekend where wacky. I didn't even eat until after 5pm yesterday...an unintended fast I suppose. :)
Anyhow, once I did eat, I wanted lots of junk and it was no bueno.
Luckily my husband kept me in check and I just had some waffles with peanut butter. That's good, right?

So yea, weird weekend, but lots of rest and relaxation, which I'm grateful for.

Since I didn't post for TWO days, I thought I'd double up the funny pictures today. I'm not gonna lie, I've got some good ones for you guys this week! :D

This first one totally takes me back to my pre-marriage days. It's just...true...every word. This next little gem is just a really accurate depiction of the days when I can't get enough sweets! Granted, I feel like a lot of that is curbed now, but still...I identify with this girl! :)

Love you all...thanks for all the support!












Courtney:
Well it's been a very interesting weekend, to say the least. Saturday was a good day. My sister got her mission call, and one of my friends got married! :) It was a pretty good food day, but I ate a salad and a cake at the wedding (the good with the bad), but other than that, it was a good day.

Sunday was a super long day, getting ready for the mission call opening party, so that means tons of party food. I stuck with P&J, taquitos and lemonade, so as to avoid too much other fried food and sweets. But overall, I feel pretty victorious! (And for those curious, my sister is going to the Utah Provo mission, Spanish speaking!! :) )

Thinking back on it now, I wish that I had thought to weigh or measure myself before we started this No Junk Food Challenge, because that way I would be able to tell the difference from start to finish. But that being said, I will be be all the more prepared for the next challenge in April :)

Hope y'all have had a healthy and successful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment