Sunday, March 2, 2014

March madness!

Anyone else feeling really overwhelmed and unmotivated?

It's just been ROUGH lately. I can't really put my finger on it, but I am in a funk.

However...I've committed myself to push forward and not give up on my health just because of a rough patch...so let's do this!

It's a new month and there is a new challenge!


Do you like it? I do! I can't wait to see how you all do!



My husband and I recently tried our hand at sushi and it was AMAZING. So stoked we can do this now.

 I also tired my hand at a maxi skirt for Ms. Courtney and I can't wait for her to try it on. Orange is her favorite color, so I think she's gonna love it.









And here is my picture for March 1st...didn't have a full length mirror, but I saw myself in the glass when i picked my hubby up at work (albertson's) today and thought that might work. Didn't really look as awesome as I'd hoped, but it'll work for now. Artsy, right? ;)









Well...these are my updates.
I hope March finds you happy, health and a lot more motivated!

Love you!

Jenny

1 comment: