Friday, January 31, 2014

January: Wrapping Up

Well Jenny and I have both had our ups and down this month, but we made it through!

Both Jenny and I noticed benefits of the AVC cleanse while we were doing it for 2 weeks. Jenny's husband said he could smell vinegar all the time, but I didn't. Jenny said the skin on her face felt softer and smoother just after the first couple days, and I can testify when I could feel like an A on normal days, I would feel like an A+ when I took the tonic. Because of my poor memory and crazy hectic schedule, I think I only did it every other day, but I could still see the benefits! :) Here's the link if you're interested in checking it out!

As Jenny mentioned last time, we're going to be doing a fitness photo challenge every month of the year! :) we have such fun with them, so I hope that you will join us. It's a great way to stay focused on goals and have a good time too! Here's the infograph for February, and be sure to check us out on Instagram for the actual challenge starting tomorrow!




Hope you all had a great first month of 2014, with many more successful days to come!

<3 Courtney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment